Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beter Weather = Less Time

I was (and still am) so excited to build my ultimate MAME machine. I think this will be a fun project, a project that will get some good use, and be well worth the money invested.

However the project did stall when I was unable to obtain an empty cabinet. That is a very important part of what needs to be done. There were some decent ones @ a local auction, and going over the prices they went for a fair amount . However when you factor in delivery the value is removed.

With that said not having that very important part limits at this time what I can do. So with the weather getting better, more things to do, less time in the house I think MAME will remain on pause for a bit.

I plan on trying to test each and every game on my custom ROM list. I want to make sure they play well and don't lag, etc. This will take some time, but it is the next step.

No doubt it wont be a one time shot, it will mean multiple trips to the office but it is a required step !

No comments: