Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm so pissed off! Since getting these monitors every single time I've gone downstairs to mess around on MAME I've had no issues. I turn on the PC, I turn on the monitor and away I went. It's like the second the monitor was placed into the cabinet something decided not to work. But not only did not work on one of the monitors, its the same thing on all three. It just really upsets me that I have encountered yet another set back. The installation of the PC shouldn't be all that hard. Cutting the back of the cabinet to make room for the monitor shouldn't be all that hard. Wiring everything up should be relatively easy also. But this stupid monitor or video card or whatever it is such a pain in the ass. I've spent so much time trying different configurations and nothing. The last thing I'm going to try is to bring the PC upstairs again and try on the 32". But even if that works what does it tell me ?

No comments: