Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cabinet Ideas & Testing Results





With the summer upon us time becomes harder to come by. With so much to be done outside and around the house fun things like restoring an arcade cabinet take a back seat. Now that isn't the intention per say, but its a reality of life. As is I have not resumed my MAME testing. I'm still at the "S" part of my list. I feel comfortable with the settings and adjustments I've made. Id like to make some alterations to windows (to hide the windows endowment) but that really wont be an issue until the computer gets moved to inside the cabinet. As I noted I was able to pick up a "Marvel vs. Capcom" from the auction. Its a nice Dynamo cabinet, that I dont think will require much work. I'm leaning toward cosmetically altering the cabinet to resemble a vintage Donkey Kong cabinet. I love the blue color and the white t-moulding, however I dont think ill replace the t-moulding. I'm hoping to find the time this weekend to conclude testing the Roms, and perhaps start tearing apart the cabinet.

No comments: