Thursday, June 20, 2013

Projects Update

Proud to say that next month, around July 23rd if all goes to plan I'll be a father.
I'm very much looking forward to this new chapter of my life.
I'm by no means done with the arcade/coin-op hobby, all be it I don't see many more projects in my future.

I'm working on an Android tablet based project that I plan on housing in an iCade.
I've wrapped up my Bad Dudes project and this weekend I'll be moving onto my Final Fight cabinet.
I actually picked up some paint today for this !

In terms of items in the house all cabinets are in  great shape and some of the minor tweaks done.
From securing (or better securing) the control panels to changing micro switches, and cleaning up the wiring all is done.

It's a good feeling and I'll get some pics up ASAP!

No comments: