Thursday, June 20, 2013

Final Fight

So this is a Final Fight I got last summer.
I knew I wouldn't start it last year, a few other projects were "scheduled" to get done first.
One of which I completed and sold, the other I stalled at 90%. I managed to get a second set of hands and complete my Bad Dudes a few weeks ago. So now my partially gutted Final Fight takes center stage and will be my latest refurb.

I've taken the monitor out from this cabinet, but I'm yet to remove the remaining internals.
This weekend I plan on gutting, cleaning, and starting to paint the black metal.
I picked up three cans of semigloss black and I'm going to use the hammered finish paint I've used in the past for the coin doors. It gives a nice contrast as the front of Final Fight will remain black.




No comments: