Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vertical Mount





For these machines to display the correct image for my 48-in-1 boards the monitors would need to be rotated. In the 1st cabinet I could tell this had been done prior, and the bracket was already cut and able to accommodate the monitor. However in the second cabinet that wasn't the case. I checked to make sure the hole cut in the 1st bracket would indeed accommodate the monitor. Then I traced out the template onto a piece of wood so I could cut it out. The monitor in the second cabinet was mounted onto a metal housing that also secured the chassis. On the sides of the cabinet two pieces of wood were fitted leaving a small gap in the top of the cabinet. The metal housing simply slid into place. I decided to remove the chassis and monitor from the housing as it would make the monitor installation easier.

No comments: