Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Few More Pics Of The Progress






Just a few more pictures of the gutting stage.
I'd hope to have the cabinet fully gutted by Friday.
That way perhaps this weekend I can begin painting the cabinet.
I'm going to try and wire everything outside of the cabinet to make sure I've got it correct before installing all the wiring.

I'm going to have a ton of questions !

A couple things I've noted so far while doing this project.
** My Sanwa joystick easily fits through the pre-drilled hole in the control panel.
It's a lil short but otherwise seems fine **

** It looks as if the monitor was previously installed horizontally in the cabinet. This should make for an easy rotation when I reinstall it **

** Sadly the pre-drilled button holes are too small for my Hori buttons. I don't want to replace the control panel so I'm hoping I can easily enlarge them **

No comments: