Sunday, January 31, 2010

One Painted, Two To Go!




So I've got one cabinet painted and ready to go.
The other cabinet is fully gutted and just needs to be masked off for paint this week.
Cabinet number three is still M.I.A ! My co-worker built my two control panel as I mentioned prior. I gave him one of the cabinets to ensure the fit was perfect.
Sadly he keeps forgetting to bring it to work, or when he does I've left for the day. Ah well...........no rush I guess !

Today I also managed to get out to a local Auto Parts store to pick up some needed parts. I got my security bit set which is awesome! I also picked up some random connectors and some wire. I also managed to get the rest of the paint I would need for these projects this week.

I've contacted Bob Roberts about placing an order. I'm still waiting on a price from him. I'm having a hard time online locating the parts I need. So I figure with the strong Canadian dollar I really cant go wrong. The shipping is very reasonable @ Bob Roberts and I can't see him having any hidden fees (such as brokerage) .

No comments: