Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Control Panel Complete




I installed my Hori buttons into the control panel. Originally I had P1 with three red on top, and three green on bottom. Player 2 (P2) was three green on top, and three red on the bottom. It didn't look good, so now Ive mirrored player one, less P1 button. It seems like a little thing, but cosmetically to me it made a big deal. Ive just finished installing the joysticks, player one is red, player two is black. I'm really happy with the paint job, I think the flat black paint works well. I'm not going to install the plexi or the metal brackets that came on the control panel. I figure they were there more for security, and since the machine is for home use only they aren't needed. Thanks again to the guys @ www.cgcc.ca I figured out how to wire up my Hori buttons. I wasn't sure if it mattered which connection would serve as the common and the normally open. (it doesn't!) Anyway this weekend Id like to start and complete hooking up the buttons to the IPAC.

anyway here are the pics !
PS - Zellers sucks ! see my other blog for why

No comments: