Friday, August 1, 2008

More Spending Updates

Not much has been done or purchased as of late. Just some wire and a light fixture.
As promised I will always record my spending here, and if anyone would like more info please email me.

DETAILED INFO :

Marvel vs. Capcom = $75
Cabinet Delivery = $60
IPAC = $66
Buttons = $18 (purchased an extra 6 buttons)
Paint & Rollers = $20
Varsol = $5
Spray Paint = $10
Light fixture = $15
Wire = $12

TOTAL SPENT : $281

There isn't much left (in my opinion) and I think once Ive tested the controls it should come together rather quickly. I still need to wire up the joysticks and hook everything up to the IPAC. Once that's done I can begin to test MAME, make sure it all works the way it should. If it does I can then move the computer into the cabinet itself. Hook up everything to a power bar, and start installing the monitor. That I'm guessing will be the hardest part. Ill need to figure out a way to mount the monitor, and custom cut a bezel to hide everything.

No comments: