Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Going to the auction and I'm going to get ........


Lucky ? Well nothing is for sure when it comes to auctions. But starburst does have some good deals, even some steals ! My number one goal is an empty machine for MAME. For this I don't want to pay more then $50. Id also like a second cabinet, this would be for an XBOX project I'm thinking about. If there is a good deal to be found I'm not opposed to it, but its not the main reason for the visit. Its often you can get a good game in a decent machine for $50. There are often (in my opinion) good deals for under $100. But sometimes that difference from $50 to $75 is enough to put me off. Not really a cheap thing, more an issue of this game will be inside my MAME. Do I really need this 300lb box ?

Ill let you know how I make out.

No comments: