Sunday, August 14, 2011

Side Art On The Way






I'm trying to do all I can so that these projects will completed as quickly as possible. With confirmation that both cabinets are mine (and one paid for) I decided I would order the art work.

At my local Wal-Mart I printed a 5"x7" instruction card for the Donkey Kong.
I got the image from Mike's Arcade who had a hi-res scan @ 300 DPI.
I printed it on glossy paper and I was very happy with the result for $1.

From my art supplier I ordered a set of Popeye and Donkey Kong side art.
He also threw in my Nintendo coin stickers and instruction stickers that go between the bezel and control panel on a Nintendo cabinet. I again got the image from Mike's Arcade.

The Popeye image was custom made from another KLOV'r and looks AWESOME !
I expect my art to be in in just about 10 days.

All the art cost me about $90 Canadian.

Mike's Arcade : http://www.mikesarcade.com/arcade/cards.html

Arcade Art : http://arcadeartlibrary.com/arcade_art/index.php

No comments: