Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Few More Panel Pics






Working with the vinyl was really easy.
I mad sure to soften the edges of my panel so that when I pulled the vinyl tight I would not damage it. I used a squeegee to bond the vinyl tight to the wood. On the underside I am thinking of running a bead of hot glue to make sure the vinyl remains in place. I paid $7 for linear foot of the vinyl which made my buddies laugh because the MDF I "wasted" was only $2. But for what it's worth the panel looks amazing and I know now I'd work with this vinyl all the time. Sometimes I don't like the easy simple "paint it black" fix, but black is so universal and works for so many things. Not sure if locally I could have found this product in different colors, but for my Popeye cabinet the black works. I used the buttons and balltop's to pop the panel with color.

1 comment:

marc monserrat said...

Los vinilos BARTOP consiguen una decoraciĆ³n muy similar a las de las antiguas recreativas ARCADE. Lo mejor es que los vinilos BARTOP pueden adaptarse a las medidas que solicite cada cliente.