Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where O' Where Did My Favorites Go ?


So my favorites folder has just vanished! I don't get it, I don't know why, its just gone. It had been awhile since I was on my XP PC, and awhile since I had used MAME. When I did use it the other day I had a couple of issues. MAME did not see any of my ROMS...in fact it saw nothing. It took me awhile to figure it out,but I did resolve the problem. Earlier in the day I had un-installed several programs from the PC, I also configured the PC so that it would boot up into MAME. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing by doing this I messed a few things up. I was able to re-point (not sure of the term) MAME to all the required folders. It now knew where to look for ROMS, marquees,saves,etc. However the folder I once created with about 200 titles I liked to call "my favorites" was missing. I was able to right click on games and send the to "my favorites" however I CANT FIND THE F**KING FOLDER ! If anyone has any ideas as to what I could do please email me : vibefx@gmail.com

No comments: