Thursday, December 25, 2008

DONE! Well Almost . . .


OK remember I said I would be done the MAME cabinet for January ? Well I'm still working with that as my deadline. I've completed the wiring of the IPAC and everything "seems" to work fine. Ive been testing games every now and again in MAME.... but I find I keep going back to Street Fighter II: Rainbow .....
When I'm not playing SFII:Rainbow I'm making sure that everything functions the way it should. The computer boots up and goes right into MAME. Once in MAME the mouse inst visible and games can be selected using the joystick. Using the joystick you are able to select from Mike's Favorites and All Games. All buttons and directions work flawlessly. It was suggested I make sure the controls work before installing them into the cabinet. I don't think I've overlooked anything,but if I have it will just need to be resolved once installed in the cabinet. I'm still waiting on the PCB mounting feet that B1 (over @ www.cgcc.ca) sent me. Once they come ill install the controls into the cabinet. Today is Christmas and despite going to my parents I didn't pick up the RCA TV. I had planned to get that today and use that for the MAME monitor. We never did move around the big screens as planned so I'm still using the 19" CRT (for now).

No comments: