Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Projects....More Info To Come !

Donkey Kong Jr MAME - DONE !
Donkey Kong 60 in 1 (jamma) - DONE!
Popeye Jamma w. Bad Dudes & Wrestlefest - DONE! ....and awaiting monitor swap.
Mario Bros MAME - PC still a work in progress

** My Mario MAME is coming along well but the summer months leave me with less and less time.
I've got pretty much everything done with the Mario Mame less the PC.
Setting up the PC with all the ROMS and emulators takes time. I'll do it, I want it done, it just takes time.
With that said I took on two new projects !

About two years ago when I got what is now my Donkey Kong Jr I picked up three more cabinets in the deal. One turned into my buddies Street Fighter II MAME and two I sold at cost to a co-worker.
Fast forward two years, most projects done, my NEO GEO sold, my MAME sold, my Virtua Cop 2 cabinet sold, and my Outrun cabinet spoken for I have a void !

I was able to buy the cabinets back at cost plus $20 to deliver.
One is going to be a 60 in 1 that I will sell and use the money to support the hobby, the other a custom Wrestling cabinet done Hulkamaina style !

















No comments: