Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coming Soon To A Games Room Near You

Working Final Fight $50 !
Thanks to buddy of mine this Saturday I'll be getting this awesome Final Fight cabinet.
This is one of the games I remember pumping quarters into as a kid.
Really a game I often play on various Capcom to collections via some of my many consoles.
Every now and again I fire it up in MAME and give it a go also.
Really it was one of my holy grails of gaming. Thanks to the generosity of a fellow gamer  who knew I loved this game I now own it. Sergio thank you again sir for really hooking me up with this. This was like a grand slam !

I don't think I'll work on it til the other projects are sold, but I'm happy to say it doesn't need any parts that I can't find. Monitor will need to be capped, body will need to be stripped, sanded, patched and painted. I'll also need to order some T-molding, but that's it.





No comments: