Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Check List


So with the "four month fuck" out of the way it's time to move forward.
All three cabinets are painted. All the jamma harnesses have been bundled.
Most of my tech questions have been answered by the good people over at the BYOAC site.
With that said I thought I should make a check list so I would know what remains.

* Cut out monitor support for yellow & orange bar top
* Build control panels for yellow & orange bar top
* Paint control panels
* Install joysticks & buttons into new control panels
* Wire up joysticks, buttons, and monitors (replacing existing monitor connection)
* Install new power switch in all cabinets
* Wire up the AC elements of all cabinets

That's pretty much it !
Not that much left to do really.
This coming weekend I am going to my brothers house. He is an electrician and will be helping me when it comes to wiring the cabinets. For the time being he is going to help me with the monitor supports and control panels. Once they are done I think I'll only need an hour or so to get the joysticks,buttons, and monitors all wired up. Starting with a new jamma harness really does simplify the project. Once I've got that done it will time for trip number two to my brothers house. We will (and by we I mean him) get the electrical wiring done. From there list & sell the machines..... I hope !

No comments: