Sunday, October 11, 2009

This N' That





So today I picked out the paint I'd like to use on the counter top arcades.
Krylon Gum Drop, Pumpkin Orange, and Sun Yellow. I paired each color up with buttons and a Sanwa ball top that would match. If all goes well and the price is good each cabinet will also feature some classic side art.

Cabinet one features Krylon Sun Yellow along with a transparent yellow ball top and 24mm yellow Sanwa buttons. I'd like to feature the art from Donkey Kong one on this cabinet.

Cabinet two features Krylon Gum Drop along with a transparent purple ball top and 30mm black Sanwa buttons. On this cabinet (which I plan on keeping) I would like to use the art from Donkey Kong Jr.

Cabinet three features Krylon Pumpkin Orange along with a transparent orange ball top and 30mm orange Sanwa buttons. For this cabinet I would feature the art from Donkey Kong 3. I think this cabinet could look the best to be honest. The side art has various pops of orange throughout. All in all I think the elements of this cabinet will work really well together making for (what I hope) to be an amazing finished product.

http://www.localarcade.com/arcade_art/

No comments: