Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Really Can't Stall This Much Longer

No big secret to anyone that has ever read this but my MAME project has stalled.
Looking at the dates between posts I'm honestly kind of floored by it.
Video games truly aren't one of my deepest passions, all be it I do enjoy them.
The idea of the MAME cabinet was really born out of a childhood dream. None the less to come so far and stall really is ashame.

I've updated my spending to reflect the most recent parts I purchased.
I have partially removed one of cases for my Sony monitors and began to assemble the shelf it will sit on. I've purchased bolts to mount the shelf inside the cabinet. Once completed i'll need the help of a friend, but once lifted inside the MAME project is complete.

I will post some pictures tonight. I've made a promise to myself that I will not start any other project until this project is complete.

No comments: