Monday, January 27, 2014

More Jukebox

I need to make some changes to my Popeye cabinet.
I sold the CRT monitor with the hopes of replacing it with a larger LCD monitor.
Sadly I missed the boat on Boxing Day here in Canada.
A nice 23" CRT monitor (clearance model) for $70!!!! F**K!
With that said I'm leaving that project for now taking on something that will require less work.
Enter the jukebox (as touched on earlier) !!!!!!!!!!!

Things have been crazy around the house with a six month old daughter.
I have far less "me" time, and when I do have "me" time I confess I don't always have the best time management. I still have not picked up the All-in-1 23" touchscreen PC. I am 100%...........I REPEAT 100% committed to that PC!

We've had one heck of a winter here, and we were hit with another storm yesterday (Sunday Jan 26th).
That was the day I was supposed to pick up the computer. None the less I've contacted the seller to let him know my intentions. All be it he probably thinks I'm a real idiot and he's heard it all before.

However I'm still messing around and trying things out. I'm playing around with Splashtop...........LOVE IT!
My Belkin router however is blocking the connection causing Splahstop to not connect.
When I unhooked the Belkin router (which I was using to give my network more range) I had no connection issues. This issue will need to be sorted out at a later time, for now I can't be bothered.

For now I'm working on properly tagging my music. Making sure my album art is all in check!
I'm also using MP3 Gain to adjust all my levels..........BTW I love that program also!
I've said it before (broken record) but if all goes well I'll get the PC this weekend.
The tablet is all set up and really cool to use as a remote.


No comments: