Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How To Install The Monitor

Had the brother in law over on Sunday. He can build just about anything this guy and is super handy..........in fact, he's everything I'm not when it comes to tools.
I was stumped on how to go about installing the monitor. I didn't know how I would get the angle correct, I measured it 100 ways, but nothing made sense to me. The monitor isn't light, its 100lbs! As per my brother in law the best thing to do would be have two guys lift it into place. Simply eyeball it to see which angle looks best, then draw two lines directly under the monitor. From there we would just rip down some wood to use as supports. Build the shelf, install monitor, make sure it doesn't fall out and MAME is done.

My 2nd, 2009 is my wedding. Its been the one thing that has consumed me for the last several weeks. Once the wedding is over and life goes back to normal I will %100 complete this project. It's been along while now,but I'm very happy.
I look forward to perhaps getting some new goodies at the next auction.

No comments: